Is my favourite product still available to purchase?
If your favourite pair of sunglasses, readers or headwear is not available on our online store and your favourite retailers has also sold out please contact us with the style name and colour and we will check our warehouse for availability. While we would love to have all of our products online, it is just not possible, but we may have stock elsewhere of your favourite style and can process the payment for you over the phone.
How do I know if my order was successful?
You should receive an order confirmation as soon as payment for your purchase has been completed. Ordinarily, this may take up to a few minutes. Please email us if you have still not received your order confirmation after 10 minutes so that we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Do you accept returns?
Yes, we do accept returns that meet the below criteria:
- Delivery date of item is less than 30 days
- Item is in original, unused condition
- Customer has Order number
Please see our full returns policy here for more information
What if my product is faulty?
At Black Ice, we are serious about providing quality products for our customers. However, if you for any reason you find a fault with our products we would like to know about it so that we can help you resolve the problem.
If your order was placed more than 30 days ago, or it was delivered outside of Australia, please contact our Customer Service team on +61 7 5631 1066 (between 7am and 4.30pm AEST Monday to Friday) who will advise and assist with your return process.
What if I have Changed my Mind after purchase?
We do not accept returns for change of mind purchases
I bought a Sale item; can I get a refund?
We do not accept returns on sale items unless the product is deemed defective by Black Ice at the time of purchase.
Does your product have warranty?
Black Ice warrants products against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12months from the date of purchase. Black Ice reserves the right to determine manufacturing defects and requires proof of purchase to qualify products as warrantable. If a product is deemed defective, Black Ice will repair or replace the item at no cost to you. If you have paid for return shipping to return the damaged goods, we will reimburse the cost of shipping provided you have the original receipt of purchase for the return shipping.
Black Ice offers a 12-month limited warranty on all its eyewear. This warranty covers all manufacturing and assembly defects but excludes damage or deterioration caused by accident, negligence, and normal wear and tear, scratched, broken or missing lenses, lost screws, fading or peeling of frames.
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us Blackicesupport@pacificoptics.zohodesk.com
How should I care for my sunglasses?
Sunglasses need a bit of love, too. To make sure that your sunnies stay in excellent conditions, please:
- Wash your sunglasses regularly in warm soapy water to clean your lenses and frame. Avoid all types of solvents and alcohol.
- Always use a clean microfiber cleaning cloth to clean your sunglasses. Don’t use dirty or abrasive cloths which could damage the coatings on your lenses.
- Make sure your sunglasses are completely dry before putting back into your case.
- Never leave your sunglasses on the dashboard of a car, boat or in any direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sea water, chlorine, sweat and sunscreen that can cause damage to the lenses.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, we do ship overseas. Please see our detailed shipping table for the different zones and rates.
Do you Sell Replacement Lenses?
Unfortunately, we do not sell replacement lenses for our sunglasses.
What are your delivery charges?
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Please supply the correct post code for accurate delivery charges. We provide free shipping on orders over $60 in Australia.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Typically, all our orders are shipped within 1 business day.
Orders will be received in:
- Australian metro areas: 2-6 business days
- Australian regional areas: 2-9 business days
- Australian remote areas: 3-17 business days
- New Zealand: 8-12 business days
- For international orders outside of Australia and New Zealand, please refer to the ‘Standard parcels’ column for your country on the AusPost website.
I would like to cancel my order?
If notified before goods have been dispatched, we can accommodate order cancellations. If items have been shipped, we reserve the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service. Please email us at Blackicesupport@pacificoptics.zohodesk.com to check on the progress of your order.
International Taxes and Fees
Your order will be charged in Australian (AUD) dollars but will exclude Australian GST (Goods and Services Tax). Because customs policies vary from country to country, international orders may be subject to local customs charges. We cannot mark international orders as a gift as a way of bypassing or reducing customs fees. Any customs import duties and associated fees are the responsibility of the recipient and are charged once the parcel reaches its country of destination. If goods are above the threshold and customs entry is required, our logistics partner will charge an additional admin handling fee for customs clearance. For more information about your country’s custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
To use Afterpay you will need:
- To be over 18 years of age
- Have a verifiable and valid email address and mobile number
- Use an authorised Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase
OTHER IMPORTANT AFTERPAY INFORMATION
- Afterpay is now available for Black Ice purchases online at blackiceaustralia.com.au
- The funds required for your first payment to Afterpay must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- If you wish to return your Afterpay purchase, Black Ice’s normal returns policy applies.
- If a payment is due from you, but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a late payment fee will be charged.
To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service